Terms & Conditions
You understand and appreciate that our Company cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that the available files for downloading from the Internet will be free of any worms , viruses, Trojan horses or other codes that may cause contaminating or destructive properties. You are fully responsible for implementing sufficient measures, procedures and checkpoints and satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of the data input and output, and for maintaining adequate means external to this web site for the reconstruction of any lost data. Our Company, its subsidiaries, licensors, affiliates, content providers, service providers, employees, officers, agents, and directors do not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet.
Please refer to the disclaimer section in understanding the guiding privacy policies on how Temple of Money collects, uses, and shares the confidential information provided by visitors.
Copyright and limited license
You consent to the exclusive copyright of Temple of Money over all unique content and services mentioned at the website. Please look at the copyrights section for a detailed understanding of your limitations in using the website.
‘Temple of Money’ is a trademarked logo. You cannot use the logo anywhere else without the explicit written consent from us. Any and all slogans mentioned at the site are trademarked properties as well, and no user holds the rights to use them in whole or part without the explicit written consent from us.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
Procedure for Claims of Copyright Infringement – Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to the Temple of Money’s Designated Agent.”
Temple of Money holds the discretion of responsible management of the information you provide at the website. The information includes email ids and any other confidential data you provide according to the available data collection format at the site.
Notice for users from other states and countries
The user must ensure he/she has full knowledge of the legal parameters in his/her state in accessing the services presented at the website. The same applies for visitors from other countries.
Links leading to and from the website
You may link to the site in a fair and legal manner, without damaging the reputation of the website in any way. You may not use the link to declare a commitment with Temple of Money where none exists. You cannot link from any website not owned by you, or frame our site on another website. We reserve the sole rights to withdraw all linking permission at any time without any prior notice.
The website holds links to external sites (‘Linked Sites’). We are not in any way liable to any content or product or service issues that may arise at your use of the linked sites.
Limitation of Liability
Company, its subsidiaries, licensors, affiliates, content providers ,service providers, employees, officers, agents, and directors will not be liable for any incidental, direct, indirect, punitive, actual, consequential, special, exemplary, or any other damages, including loss of revenue or income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, or similar damages, even if company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will the collective liability of Company, its subsidiaries, licensors, affiliates, content providers, service providers, employees, officers, agents, and directors to any party (regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) exceed the amount of $100 or the amount you have paid to the company for the applicable service, content, product or out of which liability.
Information You Provide
You may not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this site any material that:
- you do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party;
- advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
- is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
- does not pertain directly to this site;
- threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
- seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
- violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
- impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
- advertises any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorized on this site;
- solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors;
- includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
- disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via this site;
- disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of this site or any networks connected to this site; or
- Contains hyper-links to other sites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth above.
We are under no obligation to do so but our Company reserves the right to monitor use of this site to determine compliance with these Terms & Conditions, as well the right to remove or refuse any information for any reason. Notwithstanding these rights, you remain solely responsible for the content of your submissions. You acknowledge and agree that neither company nor any third party that provides materials and content to company will assume or have any liability for any action or inaction by Temple of Money or such third party with respect to any submission.
You will indemnify and hold Company, its staffs, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, content providers, service providers, employees, agents, officers, directors, contractor, assigned representatives, or successors, (here in after called the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from any breach of these Terms of and conditions of use by you, including any use of Content other than as expressly authorized in these Terms and conditions of use. You agree that the Indemnified Parties will have no liability in connection with any such breach and unauthorized use, and you fully agree to indemnify any and all resulting loss, damages, judgments, awards, costs, expenses, and attorney’s fees of the Indemnified Parties in connection there with. You will also indemnify and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of your use of the information accessed from this web site, any issue arising from user submissions, your violation of any of these terms and conditions, and your violation of anyone else’s rights arising from the use of the web site.
These Terms and conditions will be governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of Delhi, India, notwithstanding any principles of conflicts of law. You specifically consent to personal jurisdiction in New Delhi in connection with any dispute between you and Company arising out of these Terms conditions or pertaining to the subject matter hereof. The parties to these Terms and conditions each agree that the exclusive venue for any dispute between the parties arising out of these Terms and conditions pertaining to the subject matter of these Terms and conditions will be in the state of Delhi/High Court Delhi, India. If any part of these Terms and conditions is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. These Terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement among the parties relating to this subject matter. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any additional terms and conditions on this web site will govern the items to which they pertain. Company may revise these Terms and conditions at any time by updating this postings.